3M Speedglas Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet with welding filter G5-01VC V-100 Vortex Cooling Valve Assembly, ADF
3M Speedglas Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet filter Variable Color Technology allows welders to select between 3 different color options (clear, cool, or warm), improving ability to see the weld puddle, joint, and arc
Manufacturer: 3M 70071697240
- Dark shade options include 5, 8-14.
- Natural Color technology makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colorful.
- Large (104 x 170 mm), clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
- For more control over comfort, the G5-01 helmet airflow optimization system lets users direct the airflow to either the face, visor or somewhere in-between.
- Re-configure the helmet using additional accessories to find the right coverage and protection. Optional accessories include: task light assembly, 1000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) assembly, high-visibility head cover, leather head/neck cover, and more.
- Supplied Air Respirator Vortex Cooling Assembly V-100 may cool the air up to 50°F (28°C).
- Slim profile and ergonomic design makes the helmet lightweight and easy to utilize in tight welding spaces
- Bluetooth enabled.
- Utilizing the 3M Connected Equipment app, users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation.
|ANSI Z87.1-2015; NIOSH Approved|
|Welding Helmet with Grinding Visor|
|104 x 170 mm|
|May cool air to 28°C|
|Welding Respiratory System|
|Turbo: Approx. 7 to 9 hours|
|G5 Series storage/carry bag|
|May cool air to 50°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok