Honeywell North SAF-T-FIT Plus P100 Respirators
Suggested for use against oil and non-oil based particulates
Manufacturer: Honeywell 14110441
Recommended for OSHA substance-specific particulate exposures in concentrations up to 10X the OSHA PEL for lead, cadmium, arsenic, and methylenedianiline.
- Low breathing resistance
- Incorporates humidity-resistant filter media
- Durable suspension straps
- Full sealing flange for superior fit and protection
- Adjustable straps for a snug fit
- Exhalation valve for ease of breathing during extended wear
- Boomerang nose seal is adjustable for added comfort and a secure fit
- Nose clip is color coded for visible size recognition
- NIOSH-approved to have a filter efficiency of 99.97% against oil and non-oil based particulates: TC-84A- 4270
Packaged to maintain integrity of product in work environment.
Meets NIOSH TC-84A-4270; with filter efficiency level of at least 99.97% against oil and on-oil based particulates.
|Boomerang nose seal, full face seal and valve|
|Full sealing flange for superior fit and protection, against oil and non-oil based particulates|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok