Cole-Parmer™ XRF Spec-Caps™ Cups
These XRF Spec-Caps™ Cups aid in the production of pressed powder sample disks for XRF, OES, and other analytical techniques.
Supplier: Cole-Parmer™ 3617
Aluminum cups aid in the production of pressed-powder sample discs for XRF.
- Reinforces sample disks to resist chipping and breaking.
- Makes sample disks easier to remove from the pellet die.
- Minimizes contamination during sample handling.
- Protects the bore of the pellet die from abrasive samples.
- Shallow, thin-walled aluminum cups form the bottom and sides of the finished pellet to help reinforce XRF pellets.
|Produces pellets 40 mm x 5 mm
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok