Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Eisco™ Sphalerite Mineral Specimen
Sphalerite is a sulfide often mined for its zinc content and is typically associated with other sulfide minerals such as pyrite and chalcopyrite.
Supplier: Eisco™ ESNG0077PK12
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Sphalerite mineral sample
- Often mined as a zinc ore
- Perfect size for use in classroom identification labs and exercises
- Correlates well to Next Generation Science Standards Evidence Statements
- Sphalerite sometimes exhibits triboluminescence, meaning it will glow when fractured
- Packaged in a clearly labeled, barcode bag for ideal storage
|Sulfide Mineral, Sphalerite|
|Clearly labeled, barcode bag|
|2 to 3 cm|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok