SciMatCo™ Stak-a-Cab™ Stackable Cabinet
Make your workspace work for you. SciMat™ Stak-a-CabSciMat™ allows you to design your own storage system and save valuable laboratory space.
Manufacturer: SciMatCo™ SC2060
Customize storage with stackable poison, corrosives, flammables, and combination corrosives/flammables cabinets.
- Can be used singly on a benchtop or safely stacked up to three high with floor stand (sold separately)
- Feature liquid-tight trough floors, large hazard labels on both doors, and epoxy paint finish inside and out
- All SciMatCo flammables cabinets are UL listed
Stak-a-Cab Corrosives Cabinet
- No interior metal parts to corrode—has wooden hinges and handles, polypropylene lining on cabinet floor, and polypropylene padlock assembly
- Capacity: 22 × 2.5L (approximately 14 1/2 gal./55L)
- Will accept accessory nitric acid compartment (sold separately)
- Includes two locks with two keys each and piano-style door hinges (all hardware is corrosion resistant)
- Capacity: 20 × 1 gal. (approximately 75.7L)
- Combination corrosives/flammables cabinet
- Corrosives compartment capacity: 10 × 2.5L (approximately 6 1/2 gal.)
- Flammables compartment capacity: 8 × 1 gal. (approximately 30L)
- Includes lock with two keys and piano-style door hinges (all hardware is corrosion resistant)
- Capacity: 16 × 1 gal. (approximately 60.5L)
- Accessory floor stands allow cabinets to be safely elevated from floor level: Fisher Cat: 17-988-486 (blue), 17-988-485 (yellow) and 17-988-487 (gray)
- Same epoxy paint finish as cabinets
- Height: 4.63 in. (11cm)
Exterior dimensions: 18L × 47W × 18 in. H (46 × 119 × 46cm).
Meet OSHA and NFPA requirements. Self-closing models meet UFC requirements.
|18 x 47 x 18 in. (46 x 119.4 x 45.7 cm)|
|8 x 1 gal. flammable, 10 x 2.5 L Corrosive|
|Internal Metal lock on the flammable side and a Plastic hasp and padlock on the corrosive side, fully lined Polypropylene liner|