Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Desco™ Statfree T2™ Dissipative Dual Layer Rubber Mat Top Kit
Dissipative Dual Layer Rubber Mat provides a worksurface that does not generate a static charge.
Supplier: Desco™ 66040
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Provides a worksurface that does not generate a static charge and will control the discharge rate from all conductors (including ESD susceptible items) that are placed on the surface.
- Color (1 x 106 to < 1 x 109 ohms Rtt) Top Layer - Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit and recommendation of ANSI/ESD S4.1 for contact with ESD susceptible items
- Electricals will not drift for the life of the mat
- Black Side (4 Rtt) Bottom Layer - The dedicated conductive layer reduces the resistance to ground (Rtg) from the top of the surface to the groundable point ground and allows the mats to be used with ESD workstation monitors
- High Strength Nitrile Rubber Compound - Designed to withstand abrasion, stretching, and tearing and may be used in soldering applications with flux and other chemicals
- Ultraviolet (UV) Stabilizer Additives - Stabilizes color retention, ensures ESD performance over time and eliminates surface layer deterioration resulting in cracking when the product is flexed
- Non-Humidity Dependence - Provides consistent electrical performance regardless of ambient humidity
- Lead-free RoHS compliant
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok