Static Solutions Ultimat Static Dissipative Precut Mats
Industrial-grade, two-layer rubber elastomer is designed for use on tables and other grounded work bench surfaces.
Manufacturer: Static Solutions CM2436
Chemically cross-linked two-layer rubber material has different electrical properties on both surfaces. Electrical properties are volume dissipative rather than surface dissipative.
- Easy-to-clean material is as durable as rigid laminates and as comfortable and appealing as soft rubber table mats
- Surface is noncurling and 0.080 in. (2mm) thick
- Odor-free product produces no odor and low VOCs
- Withstands solvents, high temperatures, soldering iron deformation, and abrasion
- Embossed surface reduces light glare and increases part slip resistance
- Has outstanding charge dissipation (107 to 108 ohm), no charge suppression, and outstanding low tribogeneration properties; features 0.05 sec. decay time for safe, rapid static drain
Meets both EOS 20-20 and European IEC 613450-5 requirements. Developed to conform with Class Zero and RoHS requirements.
Warranty and Services
Electrical properties are warranteed for life so long as mats are maintained as prescribed in manufacturer's written warranty.
|24 x 36 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok