Fisherbrand™ Round-Bottom Polystyrene Test Tubes with Screw Cap
Fisherbrand™'s round bottom tubes provide reliable containment for various laboratory fluid samples and preparations.
- Ideal for use in laboratory protocols requiring round bottom tubes
- Ensures reliable handling of liquid samples
- Polypropylene tubes are best suited for applications requiring greater thermal and chemical stability, while polystyrene tubes offer high optical clarity
- Available with and without snap cap - dual-position snap caps offer both vented and fully closed positions.
- 3,000 RCF rating for polypropylene tubes, 1,400 RCF rating for polystyrene tubes
- Dimensions and volumes are approximate
|Round Bottom Tube|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok