Thermo Scientific Automation Tips for Tecan Liquid Handling Platforms with Liquid Handling (LiHa) Arm
Increase pipetting performance with Thermo Scientific Automation Tips for Tecan Liquid Handling Platforms, which undergo a rigorous 15-point quality control program to ensure consistency.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 902011
Increase pipetting performance with Thermo Scientific Automation Tips for Tecan Liquid Handling Platforms, which undergo a rigorous 15-point quality control program to ensure consistency. Their superior tip straightness and a low coefficient of variation provide accurate and precise performance. Compatible with: Tecan Cavro, Genesis, MiniPrep and Freedom EVO; PerkinElmer/Packard MultiPROBE II HT, PerkinElmer/Packard MultiPROBE II HT EX and PerkinElmer JANUS.
- Available as standard, filtered and/or liquid sensing
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, endotoxin, bioburden and pyrogen
- Lot-tested during production on actual workstation for which they are created
- Fully conductive, providing increased pipetting performance
- Low percentage coefficient of variation (%CV)
|96 Tips/Tray, 10 Trays/Case|
|Genesis, Freedom Evo, MiniPrep and Carvro|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok