Market Forge Sterilmatic Steam Pressure Variable Temperature Sterilizers
Sterilize laboratory glassware as well as liquids
Manufacturer: Market Forge STMEL
Roomy 16 dia. x 26 in.D chamber.
- Capacity, 3 cu. ft.
- Heats from 110°C to 121°C (230°F to 250°F)
- Operating pressure: 15psi (1 atm/100kPa)
- Front-mounted controls with 60-minute timer
- Exhaust speed dial with fast (1 minute for instruments and glassware) and slow (10 minutes for liquids) settings
- Fast preheatingreach sterilizing temperature in 8 to 10 minutes from cold start, 3 to 7 minutes in continued use
- Doors lock automatically and cannot be opened until pressure is exhausted
- Incorporate low-water cutoffs, safety valves
- Release pressure and shut off power supply at end of cycle
- Polished stainless-steel exterior with adjustable feet
- Clad aluminum interior chamber
- Dimensions, Overall (L x W x H): 79 x 48 x 74cm (31 x 18.75 x 29 in.)
- Chamber (dia. x D): 41 x 66cm (16 x 26 in.)
- Net weight: 68kg (150 lb.)
- For 208/240V 60Hz, 1 or 3 phase
- Amperage: 26 for 208V, 3 phase; 30 for 240V, 4-wire; 45 for 208V, single phase; 51 for 240V, 3-wire
Must be hardwired in the location of use.
Accessory components such as recording charts and wire baskets available. (See Cat. No. 14-460-252)
|Sterilmatic Steam Pressure Sterilizer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok