Stone Medical Clean Collect IV Blood Culture Kits
Prevents blood culture contamination using proprietary diversion method. Standardized kits promote consistency for long-term improvement.
Manufacturer: STONE MEDICAL CORPORATION CC315
- Blood culture diversion system prevents contamination in IV drawn blood cultures
- Average contamination rate of 0.5% compared to 3% national average
- Diversion method reduces contamination rates by an average of 74%
- Reduces hospital costs considerably
- Ambient temperature (0 to 40°C) dry storage; 10 month shelf life
|IV Blood Culture Kit|
|Diversion tube, IV luer adaptor, blood culture bottle adaptor, Chloraprep™ Frepp™ antiseptic, sterile gloves, tourniquet, alcohol pads, Suresite IV dressing, Curad tape roll, gauze, instruction card, tracking decals|
|Compatible with BacT/Alert Systems|
|Ambient temperature (0-40°C) dry storage|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok