- 10,000 Hour, 1 watt super high-flux lux LED
- Up to 3500 candela, 44 lumens
- Powered by three “C” alkaline batteries, not included
- Runs up to four hours at full intensity; up to 15 hrs to 50 percent output intensity
- Rubber booted, tail-end push button-switch
- Momentary and constant on
- Spring-loaded clip
- Water resistant, O-ring sealed (not dive rated)
- Corrosion proof and non-conductive
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating
- Shock resistant
Length: 9.3 in. (23.6cm). Weight (with batteries): 14.6 oz. (414g).
UL listed for Class I, Division 1; Class II, Division 1; and Class III hazardous locations; Exia Temperature Code T4.
|Rubber booted, tail-end push button-switch|
|UL Class I, Division 1, Class II, Division 1 and Class III, T4|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok