Corning Stripette Plastic-Wrapped Disposable Polystyrene Serological Pipettes
Manufactured with optically clear polystyrene for accurate measurement. Corning Stripette Individually Plastic Wrapped Disposable Polystyrene Serological Pipets are ideal for sterile tissue culture applications, especially while wearing latex gloves, as the wrap reduces static cling.
Manufacturer: Corning 4489
Plastic wrap allows easy opening by either pop-through or peel-apart techniques.
- Color coding on paper allows easy size identification
- Plastic wrap allows full view
- Clear Plastic Wrap provides easy pop-through and roll-back for aseptic removal
- Bulk-Packed are ideal for large-scale sterile and nonsterile liquid handling applications
- Clean Room Pack is Triple-bagged for unsurpassed assurance into the cleanroom
- Unique color-coded magnifying stripe for easier meniscus viewing
- Sterile, individually wrapped and certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
- Accuracy within ±2% at full volume
- Lot numbers printed on each pipette wrapper
- Calibrated to deliver (TD-EX 20°C) their contents with blowout
- Bidirectional graduations allow the choice of using ascending or descending scales
- Negative graduations on the 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, and 50mL Stripettes provide additional working volume
- 100mL Stripettes allow large-volume fluid transfers safely and easily; eliminate the need for graduated cylinders and other liquid-handling vessels
- Cylindrical anti-drip tip design on 25, 50, and 100mL sizes reduces accidental drippage and assures accurate delivery
- 10mL size has a wide tip for handling viscous fluids
|Non-pyrogenic, DNase, RNase-free|
|Stripette™ Serological Pipet|
|Case of 200|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok