Corning Stripette Individually Paper-Plastic Wrapped Disposable Serological Pipets, Cleanroom Pack
Packaged in “clean room” technique for a safety and convenience revolution. Corning Stripette Individually Paper-Plastic Wrapped Disposable Serological Pipets, Cleanroom Pack is ideal for cell-based vaccine and drug production facilities or other laboratory clean rooms.
Manufacturer: Corning 7016
Ideal for cell culture and other applications that require aseptic liquid handling. Sterile pipets feature color-coded stripes for easy volume reading and quick size identification.
- Bidirectional graduations allow the choice of using ascending or descending scales
- Negative graduations on the 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, and 50mL Stripettes provide additional working volume
- 100mL Stripettes allow you to perform large-volume fluid transfers safely and easily; eliminate the need for graduated cylinders and other liquid-handling vessels
- Cylindrical anti-drip tip design on 25, 50, and 100mL sizes reduces accidental drippage and assures accurate delivery
- 10mL size has a wide tip for handling viscous fluids
|Non-pyrogenic, DNase, RNase-free|
|Stripette™ Serological Pipet|
|0.84 oz., 25mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok