MilliporeSigma™ Supelco™ Supel™-Select SCX SPE 96-Well Plate, Bed Wt. 30 mg/well
Solid phase extraction (SPE) is a technique commonly used in laboratories to isolate analytes of interest from complex matrices.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ Supelco™ 575664U
Retention Mechanism: Ion-Exchange
Sample Matrix Compatibility: Aqueous solutions (biological fluids, water). Sulfonic acid functionalized hydrophilic modified styrene polymer. Developed for the extraction of a highly broad range of compounds from aqueous samples. Retention predominately based on ion-exchange; however, because the phase is hydrophilic modified, it is amenable to polar compounds as well.
- Excellent sample prep performance at a lower price.
- Amenable to generic methodology - save time, money, and headache during method development.
- Greater capacity allows for smaller bed weights = smaller elution volumes = time savings in sample processing.
- Resistance to overdrying allows for more robust methdology.
- Low UV and MS extractables for lower background and greater sensitivity.
- Stringent production and QC guidelines offer greater lot-to-lot, tube-to-tube, and well-to-well consistency for improved accuracy and precision
|160-420 m 2 /g|
|Food and Beverages|
|80-200 Å pore size|
|96-Well SPE Plate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Supel is a trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC