Thermo Scientific Super-Nuova Multi-Position Digital Stirrers
Carry out solubility studies, digestion, titration and enzymatic studies with Thermo Scientific™ Super-Nuova™ Multi-Position Digital Stirrers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific S13603033Q
Carry out solubility studies, digestion, titration and enzymatic studies with Thermo Scientific Super-Nuova Multi-Position Digital Stirrers. Offering four individually-controlled stirring positions, ceramic tops and 4-function memory, these stirrers are designed for stronger coupling and stirring control with advanced safety features. Ideal for labs with multiple users.
- Thermo Scientific Stir Trac stir control provides improved slow-speed stirring, consistent speed, and strong magnetic coupling reducing the risk of stir bar decoupling
- Microprocessor control ensures accurate and stable setpoints for stirring speed
- Stir Trac braking feature brings stir bar to an immediate stop for quick flask removal
- Single control knob controls speed; lock feature prevents accidental changes
- Digital rpm display
- Clean easily and resist alkalis and acids
- Seamless, reflective white ceramic surface aids sample visibility
- Stirring adjustable in units of 1rpm
- RS-232 port outputs time count, stir speed (set point) directly to your PC
- Rugged low-profile cast-aluminum body provides stability and durability
- Unit design protects internal components from accidental spills
- Walk-away timer shuts off stirring after 1, 2, 4, 8, or 12 hr.
- Detachable line cord and plug
|50 to 1,200rpm|
|4 Position, 220-240V|
|cCSAus (all models), CE (220-240V models)|
|16.2 x 11.3 x 4 in. (41.1 x 28.7 x 10.2cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok