Thermo Scientific SuperChip Microarray Slides
Choose from several standard surface chemistries and custom coatings with Thermo Scientific SuperChip Microarray Slides.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific C185131M20
Choose from several standard surface chemistries and custom coatings with Thermo Scientific SuperChip Microarray Slides. Slides are manufactured from high-quality, ultra-flat, low-fluorescence glass.
Aminopropylsilane-coated slides are ideal for microarrays fabricated with PCR products or proteins as probes;
Poly-L-Lysine-coated slides offer an economical alternative to aminopropylsilane;
Aldehyde-silane-coated slides provide a uniform coating of aldehydes for the attachment of DNA and protein molecules;
Epoxysilane-coated slides utilize a coating of epoxide groups for the attachment of amine-modified DNA, proteins, peptides, etc. with an amine end. Also recently added,
SuperChip AdvaNCe, nitrocellulose-coated slides for use in reverse phase arrays or protein microarray. For multiplexing applications, choose
SmartPlex multiplexing microarray platform. SmartPlex allows for easy printing of arrays onto glass prior to attaching 96-well upper structure for multiplexing.
- Consistent surface coating to provide a uniform DNA or protein immobilizing surface
- Bind an optimal amount of probe while minimizing nonspecific binding of labeled targets
- Many available with an enhanced surface (ES) treatment that produces a more uniform, slightly larger spot size without changing surface chemistry
- Compatible with standard microarray spotting and detection systems
- Ready for immediate use or may be stored at room temperature for up to a year (six months for Poly-L-Lysine)
- Overall dimensions: 25
- Printable area: 20 x 70mm
- Packaged in a secure no-contact mBox and vacuum sealed in a foil barrier bag
|SuperChip Microarray Slides|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok