GE Healthcare Superdex 75 Increase Prepacked Column, 10/300 GL
Use these columns in preparative purification as well as for characterization and analysis of proteins with molecular weights between Mr 3,000 and 70,000, such as recombinant tagged proteins. GE Healthcare HisTrap excel Prepacked Columns feature tolerance to repeated harsh cleaning procedures at high pH ensures long column lifetime and minimizes carryover.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 29148721
- Up to 50% higher resolution compared with predecessor Superdex 75, for improved purity and analysis results
- Runtime reduced down to one third compared with predecessor Superdex 75, with maintained resolution for results faster
- Versatile use in both preparative and analytical applications, especially with recombinant tagged proteins
- Tolerance to repeated harsh cleaning procedures at high pH ensures long column lifetime and minimizes carryover
- Higher lot-to-lot consistency compared with predecessor Superdex 75
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|High resolution size exclusion chromatography (SEC) in small scale (25 to 500μL sample volume)|
|4° to 30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.