Texwipe Sterile Dry Collection and Transport System
Sterile ready-to-use units for the collection and transport of bacteriological specimens.
Manufacturer: Texwipe STX705PT
DescriptionDesigned to maintain integrity of both sample collection and sample transport to the lab.
- Constructed from 100% USP-grade spun cotton or 100% USP-grade spun polyester
- Swabs are bonded securely to a flexible polystyrene shaft by an aqueous-based adhesive
- 155mm (6.1 in.)long swabs enable access to hard-to-reach sampling sites
- Medical-grade LDPE molded cap securely holds handle for safety and sterility while sampling
- Tamper evident seal ensures sterility at point-of-use
- 1mm thick medical-grade polypropylene tube with seamless molded round-bottom design
- Cap rings ensure tight seal and protect against contamination during transport
- Packaging labeled for global use
- Gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6 in accordance with ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11137
- Lot code and expiration date clearly marked on each tube
- Certificates of Irradiation and Compliance attached to each case confirm irradiation dose met specifications
1 swab/tube; 100 tubes/box; 5 boxes/case
|Diagnostic sampling, Environmental monitoring, DNA sampling, Surface sampling|
|Certificates of Irradiation and Compliance|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok