Swift M3600 Series Compound Microscopes: Monocular
New look and “student proof” design with curved handle, variable LED illumination and rounded stage.
Manufacturer: Swift M3601
Ideal for high schools and other grade levels.
- One-piece eyetube and illuminator are tamperproof
- Locked-on eyepieces, objectives and spring loaded“one touch”stage clips
- Plastic iris diaphragm shield protects iris
- Slip clutch system protects against over-focusing
- Unique“C-wrench”gives teachers control of focus tension
- Separate coarse and fine focus for easy use, simple servicing and teaching
- Cord holder on corded models provides a neat and easy method of cord containment
- Inward-facing (reversed) nosepiece allows user clear access to stage for slide manipulation
- All-metal internal parts assure long-term durability
- Energy efficient, variable LED provides white light with virtually no heat
- Extra bright LED lasts up to 50,000 hours between replacements for minimum maintenance and downtime
- Rechargeable cordless models allow up to 50 hours of use on a single 8-hour charge
- Optional add-on mechanical stage available for models with standard stage clips
- Lead-free objectives
Warranty and Services
Limited lifetime warranty on microscopes. One-year limited warranty on camera.
|Coarse and fine|
|Built-in 0.65 N.A.|
|10X, 18mm widefield|
|4xD, 10xD, 40xRD achromatic|
|4xD, 10xD, 40xRD Achromatic|
|High school and other|
|Corded LED with dimmer switch|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok