Thermo Scientific Syncronis Amino LC Columns
Maximize liquid chromatography reproducibility and laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific Syncronis Amino LC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 97705154030
Improve the consistency and reliability of your liquid chromatography (LC) separations with Thermo Scientific Syncronis Amino LC Columns. Manufactured and rigorously tested in ISO 9000 facilities, these columns are designed to meet a range of analytical needs including fast method development, quantitative analysis and quality control.High surface area silica, dense stationary phase coverage and double end-capping minimize secondary interactions and ensure reproducible high-resolution separations.
Highly Reproducible Separations
- Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance.
Excellent Peak Shapes for Enhanced Resolution and Sensitivity
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Double endcapped for extra surface coverage
Exceptional Column-to-Column Consistency
- Manufactured, packed and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency, and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
Excellent Performance in Four Modes
- Aminopropyl phase performs well in reversed phase, normal phase, weak ion exchange and HILIC modes
Available in Three Particle Sizes
- 1.7µm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations
- 3µm and 5µm for more traditional HPLC analysis
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok