Thermo Scientific Syncronis aQ C18 Polar Endcapped LC Columns
Maximize liquid chromatography reproducibility and laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific Syncronis aQ Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 97305103030
Ensure consistent, predictable liquid chromatography (LC) separations of polar analytes using Thermo Scientific Syncronis aQ Columns. High surface area silica and dense stationary phase coverage minimize secondary interactions and deliver reproducible high-resolution separations. The polar end-capped C18 phase provides optimal retention of polar analytes and is fully compatible with 100% aqueous mobile phases. Manufactured and rigorously tested in ISO 9000 facilities, these columns are designed to meet a range of analytical needs including fast method development, quantitative analysis, and quality control.Highly Reproducible Separations
- Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Manufactured, packed, and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency, and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
- Polar end-capped C18 stationary phase enhances retention of polar analytes
- Polar end-capping allows use of 100% aqueous mobile phases without loss of performance or stability
- 1.7µm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations, and 3µm and 5µm for more traditional HPLC analysis
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok