Thermo Scientific Syncronis C18 Columns
Maximize liquid chromatography reproducibility and laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific Syncronis C18 Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 97103032130
Achieve repeatable and consistent liquid chromatography (LC) separations using Thermo Scientific Syncronis C18 columns. Highly pure, high surface area silica and dense stationary phase coverage minimize secondary interactions and ensure robust, high-resolution separations. Double end-capping provides extra surface coverage and inertness toward basic compounds. Manufactured and rigorously tested in ISO 9000 facilities, these columns are designed to meet a range of analytical needs including fast method development, quantitative analysis, and quality control.Highly Reproducible Separations
- Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance.
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Double endcapped for extra surface coverage
- Manufactured, packed, and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency, and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
- 1.7µm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations, and 3µm and 5µm for more traditional HPLC analysis
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 9|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok