Thermo Scientific Syncronis HILIC LC Columns
Maximize liquid chromatography reproducibility and laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific Syncronis HILIC LC Columns.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 97502054630
Ensure consistent, predictable separations of polar and hydrophilic analytes with Thermo Scientific Syncronis HILIC LC Columns. Highly pure, high surface area silica and dense stationary phase coverage minimize secondary interactions and deliver reproducible high-resolution separations. The zwitterionic stationary phase results in a neutral, highly polar surface and provides alternative selectivity to C18 columns without ion-pairing or derivatization. The highly organic mobile phases used with Syncronis HILIC phases facilitate efficient desolvation in ESI-MS detection and improved sensitivity.
Manufactured and rigorously tested in ISO 9000 facilities, these columns are designed to meet a range of analytical needs including fast method development, quantitative analysis and quality control.Highly Reproducible Separations
- Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Manufactured, packed and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
- Zwitterionic bonded phase enhances retention of polar and hydrophilic analytes
- No need for ion-pair or derivatization
- Highly organic mobile phase facilitates desolvation in ESI-MS
- 1.7µm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations
- 3µm and 5µm for more traditional HPLC analysis
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.