Thermo Scientific Syncronis Phenyl HPLC Columns
Use this high-surface-area column for aromatic compound separations.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 97905104630
Achieve repeatable and consistent liquid chromatography (LC) separations of aromatic compounds using Thermo Scientific Syncronis Phenyl LC Columns. High surface area silica, dense stationary phase coverage, and double end-capping minimize secondary interactions and deliver reproducible high-resolution separations. The Phenyl-bonded aromatic phase offers alternative selectivity to C18 columns and is particularly useful for optimized retention of aromatic analytes. Manufactured and rigorously tested in ISO 9000 facilities, these columns are designed to meet a range of analytical needs including fast method development, quantitative analysis, and quality control.Highly Reproducible Separations
- Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance.
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Double endcapped for extra surface coverage
- Manufactured, packed, and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency, and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
- Enhanced retention of aromatic compounds
- 1.7µm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations, and 3µm and 5µm for more traditional HPLC analysis
|5800 psi (400 bar)|
|2 to 8|
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.