BioTek™ Synergy™ Neo2
The Biotek™ Synergy™ Neo2 is a hybrid multi-mode reader with incubation to 70°C and linear/orbital/double-orbital shaking. Laser TRF and laser Alpha, plus 4 PMT detectors including a dual PMT read head for ultra-fast ratiometric measurements.
Manufacturer: BioTek™ NEO2MT
- Temperature Control – 4-Zone incubation to 70°C with Condensation Control™
- Designed for the screening laboratory, with speed and ultra-high performance.
- Variable bandwidth quad monochromators, sensitive high transmission filter-based optics, laser TRF and up to 4 PMTs provide ultra-fast measurements with excellent results.
- For walk-away automation and high throughput
- Barcode-labeled filter cubes help streamline workflows and limit errors.
- Synergy Neo2 features BioTek’s patented Hybrid Technology™, with its independent optical paths that ensure uncompromised performance in all detection modes.
- Advanced environmental controls, including CO2/O2 control, 4-Zone™ incubation to 70°C and variable shaking to support live cell assays
- Cell-based detection is optimized with direct bottom illumination.
- Powerful Gen5 Software offers complete reader control, powerful data analysis, and automation and LIMS integration.
- Patented Hybrid Technology™ with independent filter and monochromator-based optics
- Ultra-fast plate processing speeds with multiple PMT detectors
- Two lasers: laser for TRF, TR-FRET and laser-based Alpha detection
- Variable bandwidth scientific quad monochromators for optimal sensitivity and flexibility
- Controlled environment and direct bottom detection for live cell assays
- Gen5 software for complete control and automation and LIMS integration into automation and LIMS
- Temperature Control: 4-Zone incubation to 70 °C with Condensation Control™, ±0.2 °C at 37 °C
|24.2 x 15.4 x 16.1 in.|
|5 to 1000 µL in 1 µL increments|
|Monochromater: ABS; FI and LUM|
|Mono ±2 n, <1% at 2.0 OD, <3% at 3.0 OD|
|250 Watts maximum consumption.|
|CE and TUV marked. RoHS Compliant. Models for In Vitro Diagnostic use are available.|
|Dual filter top FI/FP/TRF and LUM|
|230 to 999 nm, 1 nm increments|
|Optional: Range: 0 to 20% (CO2); 1 to 19% (O2) Control Resolution: + 0.1% (CO2 and O2)Stability: +0.2% at 5% CO2; +0.2%at 1% O2Models for CO2 /O2 or CO2 only are available|
|HTS, biomarker, nucleic acid, protein quantification, rapid kinetics, HTRF, SNP, TR FRET, BRET, Cytokines, ELISA, FP|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok