Diversified Woodcrafts Oak Table with Plain Apron and Plastic Laminate Top: Leg Brace and Electrical Option
Offers an excellent work surface that wears exceptionally well under normal use. Diversified Woodcrafts Oak Tables with Plastic Laminate Tops are widely used for student science tables.
Manufacturer: Diversified Woodcrafts P7111K34LE
- 1.25 in. Plastic Laminate Table Surface
- 2.25in. solid square legs, with 5/16 in.hanger bolts installed, supplied nuts and washers
- Aprons are 13/16 in.D x 4.5 in.H with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces
- Diversified Woodcrafts Inc. is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and rubber leg boots
- Includes leg braces and UL rated electrical that can be hard wired or portable cord connected by certified electrician
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required; legs need to be attached
- Solid Oak Construction
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV|
|Leg Brace and UL rated electrical|
|Plain Apron Table|
|106.68 x 121.92cm|
|SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green™|
|Grade school science tables or lecture areas|
|Wood (Red Oak)|
|42 x 48 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok