Applied Biosystems TaqMan RNA-to-CT 1-Step Kit
Delivers consistent RNA target quantification for a wide variety of assays and is validated with Applied Biosystems comprehensive library of TaqMan Gene Expression assays.
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems 4392653
- Accurate across a wide dynamic range for dependable performance
- High sensitivity, enabling low copy number detection and precise quantification
- Validated with TaqMan Gene Expression Assays for easy experimental setup
- Consistent performance with a wide variety of targets, including AT-rich, GC-rich and long sequences
- Fewer pipetting steps means less hands-on-time and less chance for errors
Efficiency across a Broad Range of Input Concentrations
- Maximum flexibility in RNA template input quantity requires optimal real-time PCR efficiency across a broad range of template quantities
- The result is comparable to that of the TaqMan RNA-to-CT 2-Step Kit, and is a significant improvement in dynamic range and sensitivity over the TaqMan One-Step RT-PCR Master Mix Reagents.
High Sensitivity at Low Target Concentration
- The sensitivity of TaqMan RNA-to-CT One-Step Kit was validated using a synthetic RNA template for which copy number is precisely known
- Significant sampling error occurs when measuring low quantities of target, so statistical analysis is required for proper evaluation using multiple replicates
- Statistical analysis indicates high confidence of sample quantification based on a T-test, consistent with as few as 10 copies of target.
Shipping Conditions: Wet Ice
|Sufficient for 40 reactions at 50 µL reaction volume. Includes:
• 1 x 1 mL tube of 2X master mix containing AmpliTaq Gold® DNA Polymerase UP, dNTPs (including dUTP), Passive Reference 1, and optimized buffer components. Store at -15 to -25°C.
• 1 x 50 µL tube of 40X RT enzyme mix containing ArrayScript™ UP Reverse Transcriptase, RNase Inhibitor. Store at -15° to -30°C.
Guaranteed minimum shelf life is 60 days (exact expiry date printed on product and CofA).
|Real Time PCR|
|AmpliTaq Gold DNA Polymerase|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 System, 7700 System, 7900HT System,Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus™ Fast Real-Time PCR System, StepOne™, Standard Mode, StepOnePlus™, Standard Mode|
|UP (Ultra Pure)|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.