Applied Biosystems TaqPath Zika Virus Kit
A simple-to-use, real-time PCR solution for Zika virus RNA detection:
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems A31745
The kit also detects human endogenous control PPIA (Cyclophilin A) sequences, to monitor nucleic acid recovery and to serve as a process control for the RT-PCR. The kit includes primers and probes for Zika virus and PPIA targets, and other reagents for RT-PCR, in a lyophilized format. After addition of RNA sample, the reconstituted reagents are ready for standard real-time RT-PCR.
- This test has been authorized by the FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories.
- This test has been authorized only for the detection of RNA from Zika virus and diagnosis of Zika virus infection, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of in vitro diagnostic tests for detection of Zika virus and/or diagnosis of Zika virus infection under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
- Lyophilized with one-step RT-PCR master mix; simply add RNA
- One-step qRT-PCR reaction runs in fast or standard mode
- Optimized for the Applied Biosystems QuantStudio Dx Real-time PCR System
- Simple workflow for Zika virus RNA detection
- Easy to use, environmentally friendly, no cold-chain management required, ship and store at room temperature
|12 x 8-well strip tubes, Store at room temperature|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Use Under the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Only