Thermo Scientific Target2 Cellulose Acetate Syringe Filters
Ensure cleaner sample extracts by removing interfering materials and fine particles prior to injection with these robust cellulose acetate (CA) syringe filters.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific F250015
Adding a syringe filtration step prior to injection not only helps to ensure more consistent and reliable results; it also helps protect delicate instruments and prolongs column life. Available in sizes and membrane types to meet any application need, Thermo Scientific? Target2? Syringe Filters provide cleaner sample extracts by removing interfering materials and fine particles. Target2 Cellulose Acetate Syringe Filters are a good choice for filtration of tissue culture media, or for filtration of sensitive biological samples.Target2 Syringe Filters are an ideal choice for general purpose laboratory use. Robust and reliable, they deliver excellent performance at an attractive price.
- Low extractable membranes and housings ensure that no filter-borne contaminants are added to your sample
- Performance-tested under actual HPLC conditions
- 30mm products are pressure rated to 120 psi
- Housings are manufactured from solvent-resistant, low-extractable polypropylene resins specifically selected for wide compatibility with common HPLC sample matrices
- Able to filter solutions at temperatures up to 100?C
- Syringe filters can be sterilized by autoclave at 125?C for 15 minutes
- Enhanced Luer Lock inlet prevents leakage; outlet fitting is a standard size male Luer-slip fitting for ease of filtrate collection
|medical grade, virgin polypropylene|
|0.45um, 30mm, 100 pack|
|Target polypropylene syringe filter housings meet the requirements of 21 CFR 177.1520.|