Thermo Scientific Target2 PES (Polyethersulfone) Syringe Filters
Ensure cleaner sample extracts by removing interfering materials and fine particles prior to injection with these robust PES (polyethersulfone) syringe filters.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific F250014
Adding a syringe filtration step prior to injection not only helps to ensure more consistent and reliable results; it also helps protect delicate instruments and prolongs column life. Available in sizes and membrane types to meet any application need, Thermo Scientific™ Target2™ Syringe Filters provide cleaner sample extracts by removing interfering materials and fine particles. Target2 PES (Polyethersulfone) Syringe Filters are used for ion chromatography, tissue culture filtration and filtration of proteins and nucleic acids, as well as for filtration of high-temperature liquids.Target2 Syringe Filters are an ideal choice for general purpose laboratory use. Robust and reliable, they deliver excellent performance at an attractive price.
- Low extractable membranes and housings ensure that no filter-borne contaminants are added to your sample
- Performance-tested under actual HPLC conditions
- 30mm products are pressure rated to 120 psi
- Housings are manufactured from solvent-resistant, low-extractable polypropylene resins specifically selected for wide compatibility with common HPLC sample matrices
- Able to filter solutions at temperatures up to 100˚C
- Syringe filters can be sterilized by autoclave at 125˚C for 15 minutes
- Enhanced Luer Lock inlet prevents leakage; outlet fitting is a standard size male Luer-slip fitting for ease of filtrate collection
|medical grade, virgin polypropylene|
|0.45µm, 30mm, 100 pack|
|Target polypropylene syringe filter housings meet the requirements of 21 CFR 177.1520.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.