Cytiva TE 62 Transfer Cooled Unit
TE 62 Transfer Cooled Unit - Load cassettes easily with even contact between the gel and transfer membrane.
Supplier: Cytiva TE62
- TE 62 Transfer Cooled Unit
- New hinged cassettes molded of tough, glass-filled polyethersulfone for increased durability.
- Transfer four standard gels or 16 mini-gels.
- Load cassettes easily with even contact between the gel and transfer membrane.
- Secure, sturdy electrode panels lock automatically in place.
- Efficient transfer due to evenly spaced vertical platinum wire on electrode panel.
- The gel cassettes provide a stiff backbone for the gel and membrane sandwiches.
- The hinged halves lock together for equal pressure across the gel.
- The grid design of the gel cassettes maximizes the open area for even transfers of gels up to 15 x 21 cm.
- The crucial element for uniform electrophoretic transfer, a uniform electrical field, is assured by spacing the electrode panels 10 cm apart and incorporating 140 cm of wire in an evenly-spaced pattern.
- For safety, the electrode panels are locked securely into the Transfer Unit, but can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
|Safety Lid with Power Cables, 4 Gel Cassettes, 8 Foam Sponges 3 mm Thick, 4 Foam Sponges 6 mm Thick, 25 Sheets of Blotter Paper|
|Transfer Cooled Unit|
|4°C to 40°C|
|32 x 28 x 16.5 cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok