Tele-Lite Honda High-Pressure Pumps
Easy to start, prime and maintain
Manufacturer: Tele-Lite, Inc. WH20XK2AC1
High-pressure centrifugal self-priming water pumps offer high pressure with lower flow and are best suited for applications where higher pressure is required, such as when using sprinklers or a nozzle.
- Transistorized pointless ignition systems are virtually maintenance free and easy to start under all conditions
- Lightweight aluminum pump housing reduces overall pump weight
- Inlet flapper valve allows pump case to be filled without water flowing out of the suction opening to reduce priming time and prevent siphoning after the engine is shut down
- Corrosion-resistant pump case drain and fill plugs don't swell and are easily removed with fingers
- Heavy-duty, rigid-mounted cast iron impeller and volute resist wear
- Durable and easy-to-service ceramic-carbon mechanical water seal
- Full tubular frame protects pump from damage and provides convenient lifting points
- Powerful four-stroke engine operates quietly and is virtually smoke-free
- Runs on regular gasoline, eliminating the hassle of mixing oil and gas
Meet U.S. EPA and California Air Resources Board emission levels.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok