Tele-Lite Honda High-Pressure Pumps
Easy to start, prime and maintain
Manufacturer: Tele-Lite, Inc. WH15XK2A
High-pressure centrifugal self-priming water pumps offer high pressure with lower flow and are best suited for applications where higher pressure is required, such as when using sprinklers or a nozzle.
- Transistorized pointless ignition systems are virtually maintenance free and easy to start under all conditions
- Lightweight aluminum pump housing reduces overall pump weight
- Inlet flapper valve allows pump case to be filled without water flowing out of the suction opening to reduce priming time and prevent siphoning after the engine is shut down
- Corrosion-resistant pump case drain and fill plugs don't swell and are easily removed with fingers
- Heavy-duty, rigid-mounted cast iron impeller and volute resist wear
- Durable and easy-to-service ceramic-carbon mechanical water seal
- Full tubular frame protects pump from damage and provides convenient lifting points
- Powerful four-stroke engine operates quietly and is virtually smoke-free
- Runs on regular gasoline, eliminating the hassle of mixing oil and gas
Meet U.S. EPA and California Air Resources Board emission levels.