Tele-Lite Honda Super-Quiet Inverter-Equipped Generators
Ideal generators for sensitive electronic equipment
Manufacturer: Tele-Lite EU1000 T1A
Advanced inverter technology makes these generators extremely lightweight, portable and fuel-efficient, and creates “clean” or stable power that prevents surging. Totally enclosed for quiet operation. Easy start four-stroke overhead valve engine with electronic ignition produces only 59dB of sound at 7m running at full loadless than sound of common speech.
- Compact and lightweightalternator is built into the engine, eliminating the need for a bulky and heavy independent alternator
- EcoThrottle system incorporates load-dependent speed control-type governor that automatically adjusts engine speed to optimum level to conserve fuel
- Two similar EU 1000i and EU2000i Series generators can be linked in parallel to increase available wattage through generator outlets (requires parallel cables, sold separately)
- Oil Alert safety system shuts engine down if oil reaches an unsafe operating level to prevent engine damage
- Simultaneous AC/DC use
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler helps prevent fires
Models approved for use in California available. Contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for ordering information.
All models are EPA compliant.
|Single cylinder, overhead valve|
|Produces a clean sine wave of energy that prevents surging|
|Electronic circuit breakers, USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler, inverter|
|59dB at rated load, 53dB at 0.25 load|
|3.8 to 8 hr.|
|0.6 gal., 2.271L|
|Sensitive electronic equipments like computer, printer, and other|
|5-15P NEMA plug|
|17.7 x 9.4 x 15 in. (44.95 x 23.87 x 38.1cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok