Texas Instruments™ TI-Nspire™ CX Handheld — Teacher's Bundle and Pack
The perfect solution for the classroom, lab and field.
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments™ TINSPCXTKYELLOW
Explore dynamic simulations and collect data with Vernier™ sensors. A virtual and real-world way to explore science.
- Explore hundreds of free TI-Nspire biology, chemistry, physics and earth science lessons and simulations from middle to high school grades at www.sciencenspired.com
- Instantly turn the TI-Nspire CX handheld into a data collection device by attaching a Vernier EasyLink™ USB interface and sensor
- For advanced data collection, use the TI-Nspire Lab Cradle (sold separately); supports simultaneous use of up to five Vernier sensors
- Use digital images or your own photos to connect science concepts with real-world scenarios
- Touchpad navigation works more like a laptop computer
- Approved for standardized tests — SAT™, PSAT/NMSQT™, ACT™, IB and AP exams
- Screen size: 320 × 240 pixels (3.2 in. [8.1cm] diagonal)
- Screen resolution: 125 dpi; 16-bit color
- Memory: 100MB storage memory/64MB operating memory
Handhelds powered by the TI-Nspire rechargeable battery (included) that lasts up to two weeks of normal use on a single charge. No alkaline batteries needed.
|Middle to High School|
|100MB storage memory/64MB operating memory|
|320 x 240|
|Explore hundreds of free TI-Nspire biology, chemistry, physics and earth science lessons and simulations|
|Ten handhelds with rechargeable batteries installed, 90 day trial of TI-Nspire and CAS Teacher software, ten USB cables, five unit to unit cables, one manual, docking station and poster|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok