Texwipe All-Purpose Cotton Wipers
For ISO Class 7 applications
Manufacturer: Texwipe TX309
- Strong, highly absorbent 100% cotton wipers woven from high-quality, long-staple cotton fibers with tight-weave construction
- Twill-patterned surface on both sides of the wiper traps and removes surface contaminants from the cleaned surface
- Inherent antistatic characteristics at 40-60% relative humidity
- Exceptional absorbency, strength, chemical and heat resistance and uniform surface texture make these wipers suitable for a wide range of critical applications
- Bias cut at a 45° angle to ensure that edges will resist fraying and release of fibers
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Basis weight: 180g/m2
|9 x 9 in. (22.9 x 22.9 cm)|
|ISO 9001:2000, 13485:2003, 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:1999|
|Cleaning, polishing and burnishing of Metallic and nonmetallic magnetic media disk surfaces|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok