Texwipe Alpha Polyester Series Swabs
Knitted and cleanroom laundered polyester head provides a neutral background for obtained sample because of its high cleanliness levels. Texwipe Alpha Swabs are widely recommended for surface sampling and cleaning validation work.
Manufacturer: Texwipe TX 758B
Two layers of cleanroom-laundered AlphaLite polyester tips thermally sealed onto polypropylene handles.
- Ultraclean head materials are precision molded so that every swab is constructed to exacting tolerances
- No contaminating adhesives
- Superior resistance to wide range of chemicals and solvents
- Ultralow releasable particulates, ions, and NVR
- Recommended for cleaning validation
- Excellent sorbency and release properties
- Broad range of tip and handle configurations
- Constructed from the cleanest materials available and manufactured in a cleanroom using state-of-the-art processes and equipment
- High-precision automated process guarantees consistent performance, sizing and cleanliness Silicone-free Bag-Within-A-Bag packaging consists of a solvent-resistant, thermally sealed exterior bag that protects the inner bags containing the swabs Each outer bag is individually lot-coded for easy traceability and quality control
|Micro Alpha™ Swab|
|Flexible head paddle, compact handle|
|Precision spot cleaning of grooves, tracks, slots and other small spaces, applying and removing lubricants, adhesives and other solutions in a critical clean environment, solvent use (such as IPA)|
|Knitted Alpha™ Polyester|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok