Texwipe KOGO TPA Cleanroom Adhesive Tapes
Cleanroom tape solution for sealing and packaging material in critical environments
Manufacturer: Texwipe TPA3016WH
- Ideal for sealing, packaging, color coding, and product identification in cleanrooms
- Reusable press-and-seal cleanroom bags
- High conformability, adhesion, and cohesion
- LDPE backing material and acrylic adhesive
- Latex free, low in halogens, leachable chlorides, and heavy metals
- 5.5 mil. total thickness
- 7.62cm (3 in.) HDPE core
- Roll length: 33m (36 yd.)
- Variety of colors and widths available
- Cat. No. 18-366-461 includes 5cm (2 in.) perforations
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Uniquely packaged in press-and-seal cleanroom bags.
|36 yd. x 3 in. (33m x 7.6cm)|
|-40°C to +88°C|
|Cleanroom packaging, color coding, labeling and waferbox sealing|
|-40 to 190°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok