Texwipe KOGO TPR Cleanroom Adhesive Tapes
For quick tack and moderate adhesion
Manufacturer: Texwipe TPR1048RD
These tapes are ideal for color coding or product identification in cleanrooms. Highly conformable feature makes it well suited for sealing compound surfaces and packaging materials within critical environments. Low in halogens, leachable chlorides and heavy metals, provides users with the ideal cleanroom tape solution.
- Low density polyethylene backing with a synthetic rubber adhesive
- Available in tape widths: 0.5 in., 1 in., 2 in., 3 in.
- Color options: blue, green, red, white, and yellow
- Latex-free with high adhesion and cohesion
- Packaged in reusable press-and-seal cleanroom bags
|Ideal for cleanroom packaging, color coding, labeling and waferbox sealing|
|-40 to 190°F|
|-40°C to +88°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok