Texwipe TexWrite 22 Cleanroom Bond Paper
Impregnated with synthetic copolymer that helps reducing risk of particle generation associated with standard papers
Manufacturer: Texwipe TX5812
Polymer saturated cleanroom paper reduces particle generation associated with standard paper. Autoclavable for use in sterile environments.
- Formulated without organic fillers such as calcium carbonate, titanium dioxide or aluminum silicate
- Possesses both strength and heat resistance, making it ideal for use in laser printers and photocopiers
- Available in white, blue, yellow, pink and green to allow for easy identification as cleanroom paper or to differentiate between shifts, areas or projects
- No natural latex binders
- Excellent toner adhesion
- Cleanroom packaged
- Precision-cut edges
- Very low particle counts and sodium levels
- Reduced ionic and metal contamination
- Compatible with toner and offset printing
- Autoclavable for use in sterile environments
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Sheets measure 8.5 x 11 in. Packaged 250 sheets per ream, shrink-wrapped and packed in a protective polypropylene bag.
|Standard duty and high speed laser printers and photocopiers, note taking, cleanroom manuals and work instructions|
|8.5 x 11 in. (216 x 279mm)|
|TexWrite™ 22 Cleanroom Bond Paper|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok