Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-35MS AMINE GC Columns
Utilizes a chemically altered tubing surface to reduce peak tailing and eliminates the need for column priming when analysing amines and other basic compounds.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 260922960
Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD TG-35MS AMINE GC Columns utilizes a chemically altered tubing surface to reduce peak tailing and eliminates the need for column priming when analyzing amines and other basic compounds.
- Midpolarity phase, 35% diphenyl/65% dimethyl polysiloxane
- Developed for analysis of active basic compounds without derivatization
- Also allows analysis of neutral compounds and adsorptive compounds with oxygen groups susceptible to hydrogen bonding
- Low bleed at maximum operating temperature
- Amines including alkylamines, diamines, triamines and ethanolamines
- Nitrogen-containing heterocyclics
|1 um Thickness; 0.25 mm ID; 30 m Length|
|TraceGold TG-35 MS Amine|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.