Heidolph Thales Nano H-Genie High-Pressure Generator for Chemistry Labs
The H-Genie™ is a compact high pressure hydrogen gas generator designed to be the safest and most powerful gas generator in the world specifically for chemists.
Manufacturer: Heidolph 065000000
As the only generator capable of generating up to 1,450 psi of hydrogen gas from water at up to 1 NL/min, the H-Genie is designed to be the true smart gas cylinder replacement for any chemistry laboratory. The HGenie will then monitor hydrogen consumption and notify you when the reaction has stopped. The new H-Genie: Generating chemistry safely! The system is designed to be simple to use with any reactor system. The H-Genie will fill the vessel until the pressure or required volume is reached and automatically maintains the pressure of hydrogen in the vessel as it is continuously consumed by the reaction.
- ON-DEMAND GENERATING – Hydrogen is generated on demand from water electrolysis and 3 liters of deionized water. No hydrogen cylinders necessary.
- NO HYDROGEN CYLINDERS – No Hydrogen cylinders means the H-Genie can be used in any fume hood freeing up additional space.
- PATENTED PRESSURE CELL TECHNOLOGY – The H-Genie utilities patented pressure cell technology to produce 4.0 purity from water at pressures up to 100 bar (145.5 - 1450 psi) at flow rates up to 1 NL/min.
- SAFETY DETECTION – The system includes hydrogen detectors to automatically detect if there is a gas leak, pressure drop, or the concentration of hydrogen gas has risen above a safe level.
- NO STORAGE OF HYDROGEN – The H-Genie does not store hydrogen but generates it on-demand. If there is an earthquake there is no hydrogen internally to cause a risk and a power cut would stop production of hydrogen automatically.
|Hydrogen Gas Generator|
|0.1 - 1.0 NL/min|
|1 to 100 bar|
|Water Requirement: Deionized Water|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok