Thermo Scientific Thermal Rocker Incubator
Accommodate different-size containers and heat-sealed plastic bags with the Thermo Scientific Thermal Rocker Incubator, which operates with and without heat.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 4637Q
Accommodate different-size containers and heat-sealed plastic bags with the Thermo Scientific Thermal Rocker Incubator, which operates with and without heat. An excellent alternative to higher-priced hybridization incubators for agitation of blotting membranes under controlled temperatures. This incubator provides smooth, gentle adjustable rocking from 0 to 100 cycles/min. to meet a variety of mixing needs.
- Front-mounted switch allows operation with or without heat
- Temperature is monitored via the large LED display
- Electronic proportional temperature controller maintains temperatures
- Automatic resetting thermal cutoff shuts down power to the heaters in the event of an overtemperature condition
- Platform features a nonskid rubber pad to keep samples in place
- Angle of motion is easily adjusted
- 3-wire line cord and plug
|0 to 100 cycles/min.|
|10 to 15|
|Ambient ±5° to 70°C|
|10 to 15°|
|Plus/minus 0.5 deg. C|
|16 x 16.5 x 13.5 in. (41 x 42 x 34.7cm)|
|0 to 100rpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.