Thermo Scientific Thermal Rocker Incubator
Accommodate different-size containers and heat-sealed plastic bags with the Thermo Scientific Thermal Rocker Incubator, which operates with and without heat.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 46371CEQ
Accommodate different-size containers and heat-sealed plastic bags with the Thermo Scientific Thermal Rocker Incubator, which operates with and without heat. An excellent alternative to higher-priced hybridization incubators for agitation of blotting membranes under controlled temperatures. This incubator provides smooth, gentle adjustable rocking from 0 to 100 cycles/min. to meet a variety of mixing needs.
- Front-mounted switch allows operation with or without heat
- Temperature is monitored via the large LED display
- Electronic proportional temperature controller maintains temperatures
- Automatic resetting thermal cutoff shuts down power to the heaters in the event of an overtemperature condition
- Platform features a nonskid rubber pad to keep samples in place
- Angle of motion is easily adjusted
- 3-wire line cord and plug
|0 to 100 cycles/min.|
|16 x 16.5 x 13.5 in. (41 x 42 x 34.7cm)|
|0 to 100rpm|
|Ambient ±5° to 70°C|
|10 to 15°|