Thermo Scientific PCR Plate, 96-well, rigid, semi-skirted
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific AB0990
- Virgin polypropylene
- Raised rim, thin-wall design
- Clear well bottom for sample visibility
- Compatible with all major thermal cyclers
- 300µL maximum well volume (when used with adhesive and heat seals)
- Cut-away corner and alphanumeric grid
- Available in a rigid version for robotic handling applications; rigid version cannot be cut
- Patented segmented plate design allows plates to be cut into 24- and 48-well sections
- Semi-skirt adds rigidity and allows for labeling or bar coding
- Cut corner: H1
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Certified free from DNase, RNase, and human genomic DNA.
|Semi-skirted, 96-well plate|
|Real-Time PCR Systems or Thermal Cyclers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok