Thermo Scientific I-Chem Amber VOA Glass Vials with Closed-Top Cap
Designed for EPA volatile organic analysis (VOA) when a pierceable septa closure is not needed.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific C1460040
Thermo Scientific Amber VOA Glass Vials with Closed-Top Cap are designed for EPA volatile organic analysis (VOA) when a pierceable septa closure is not needed. Available Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for Volatile Organic Analysis, Processed the same way as the certified vials but without certification documentation, or Unprocessed and ready for your own cleaning procedure.
- Amber color protects light-sensitive analytes from breakdown
- Choose from 20mL or 40mL sizes
- Closed-top white polypropylene cap with PTFE-faced silicone liner bonded to the cap for a secure seal
- Directly compatible with automation
- Closures assembled to vials
|I-Chem 40mL Vial amber closed top unprocessed|
|Glass (Type 1)|
|Closed Cap with Silicone Liner|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok