Thermo Scientific Barnstead Economy Filters and Holders
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 18017
- Remove suspended particles from feedwater
- Contain cellulose acetate fibers wound in precise patterns on polypropylene core
- Overall: 10 x 2.5 in. (25 x 6.3cm)
- Remove all particulates and microorganisms larger than rated pore size
- 10 in. (25cm) double open-ended cartridges have 2 Buna-N gaskets for positive seal
- Pleated membrane has 4.75 sq. ft. (0.46m2) surface area
- Recommended flowrate: 2 gal./min. (7.5L/min.)
- Autoclavable at 118°C (245°F)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|2 gal./min. (7.5L/min.)|
|Economy filter holders 09-034-155, 09-034-156|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok