Thermo Scientific Barnstead MicroPure Water Purification System
Process up to 15L/day of ultra-pure water with the compact Thermo Scientific Barnstead MicroPure Water Purification System, which reliably performs applications such as HPLC.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 50132370
Process up to 15L/day of ultra-pure water with the compact and reliable Thermo Scientific Barnstead MicroPure Water Purification System. This system is an outstanding choice for applications such as HPLC or other instrumental analyses, sample preparation, glassware rinsing or molecular biology work in which endotoxins and/or nucleases would interfere. Place the system without direct access to a water line with the optional integrated 6L feed water reservoir and easily view the screen with backlit tiltable display. Monitor feed water quality to help maximize cartridge life.
- Backlit display that tilts for easy viewing
- Variable speed dispensing
- Optional integrated 6L feed water reservoir for use without direct access to a water line
Monitor feed water quality:
- Good feed water quality leads to consistently ultrapure water and a longer cartridge service life to maximize cartridge life.
- Recirculation pump prevents bacterial growth during standstill and allows for constant monitoring of all system functions, allowing for the immediate display of fault messages if a problem is detected.
- Systems ship fully equipped with pressure reducer, ultrapure cartridge and 0.2µm sterile filter.
- Ultrafilter is flushed automatically to assure the highest retention of endotoxins and nucleases, which produces a long two-year lifetime.
- Validated 0.2µm final filter with folded membrane can be sterilized up to five times.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1 to 5ppb|
|R 3/4 in.|
|2° to 35°C|
|MicroPure UF/UV, ultrapure water system with ultra filtration membrane and UV-photo-oxidation|
|0.1 to 6 bar|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok