Thermo Scientific™ BetaBasic™ 4 DASH-HTS HPLC Columns
Designed for high throughput, these short columns are excellent for ballistic gradients, with retention and sensitivity for very fast LC/MS applications
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 71605022151
Thermo Scientific HPLC columns are manufactured under strict ISO 9001:2000 procedures, and every batch of silica and bonded phase is thoroughly tested for physical and chromatographic characteristics. Test reports are included with every column shipped.
- Fully deactivated Type B silica to ensure sharp peaks and excellent reproducibility
- Give less retention than C18 or C8 phases, and are a good choice for fast analyses including LC/MS of all types of compounds
- For basic compounds at high pH, which allows for a wide choice of buffer selection in LC/MS applications
- Stable bonding chemistry and excellent surface coverage gives the columns exceptional low and high pH stability
- Patented, low dead volume design minimizes band spreading
- Finger-tight fittings make changing columns quick and easy
- Available in packs of 3 or packs of 10 for better cost-effectiveness
|DASH-HTS Column, 3/Pk.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok